Monday, April 07, 2008

Another perfect newbie

So here's the last post from this spring's Jimmy Fund Studio Day - ten wonderful families brought their cuties in for studio photos (which I only do for charity a couple of times a year) and this is the last one for this spring. It's tiny J - absolutely adorable tootsies, first... can't lose with toes...


0065, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


J had a grin to end all grins.


0070, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


So I have to admit one of the things I love about teenie tiny newborns is their fantastic expressions - this one says to me "You know, you guys all look pretty funny dancing, but if I must... Raise the roof!"


0097, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And oh - wow - does anyone else just love this one the way I do? It's just so fun! Craning his little neck... adorable.


0092, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

So thanks again to all my Jimmy Fund Studio Day families. We raised over $800 for the Jimmy Fund, and got lots of great photos doing it!

No comments: