Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun Baby Naming Festivities

I've been taking pictures of these guys for a couple of years now, and I was honored to be asked to take photos at their youngest daughter's Baby Naming on the Cape last weekend. As I've mentioned before, I find that childrens' parties just cry out for color photos - hence the color shots you see here. Little B was an absolute dream for the whole party:

0797c.jpg by you.

Her big brother J tried out the waterslide before the rest of the revelers arrived:
0641c.jpg by you.

Fun inside the bounce house:
0685c.jpg by you.

B with her grandma during the ceremony:
0855c.jpg by you.

Delicious eats:
1006c.jpg by you.

And this is one of my favorite shots of the day. Two cuties hiding up in the waterslide having a private giggle:
1057c.jpg by you.

It's really impossible not to get fantastic pictures at a really fun party like this!
1072c.jpg by you.

And one more shot with the gorgeous 13 month old girl of the day. Thanks again for having me. Your photos are just about ready!
1096c.jpg by you.

No comments: