Saturday, February 09, 2008

Waiting for baby brother

I spent the later part of the morning with these guys -- we had a great time. I'm excited to work on the rest of the photos; they're so playful. Here, little A loved cuddling on the couch with her mom and dad. Doesn't their living room paint look cool as a background texture? We got some really gorgeous pictures of Mom's belly, too. (Mom and Dad - the rest of the photos will be ready by Friday at the latest, OK?)


6052, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


I love this princess in her crown. What a sweet smile.


6039, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I couldn't help but post this one - I love it. It's an outtake from our "kissing mommy's belly" shots, both expressions are so perfect... I can't stop smiling whenever I look at it.


5992, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: