Saturday, February 23, 2008

Big smiles from everybody

This morning I got to take photos of these two adorables - here's A, only moments after waking up. I wish I woke up in this kind of mood!


6634, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And here's lovely L, with her magic wand. Do you believe those twinkling eyes?


6756, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Little 11 week old A had a blast showing me his tummy-time skills. The arm rolls are just so perfect.


6697, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And we put on some dance tunes and L showed us her stuff. She had such fun jumping and dancing around the living room.


6769, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


My favorite of the two of them came after we thought we were done (doesn't that always happen?). L decided she was done with sitting and smiling on the couch next to A, but mom had a special treat lollipop, which L promptly wanted to share with her brother. I love how she's showing him how to lick it... but I guess he wasn't particularly interested.


6925, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: