Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ducks and the water, twice

We had such perfect weather today, I was so thrilled to be using the day for photos. I hate when those gorgeous spring days zip past without a shoot booked! So I was thrilled when T's mom called me yesterday and said, can we possibly do photos before Mother's Day? And yay, I had a free day, so we went for it. This first shot is a new favorite of mine - I love the Pru in the background and T's arm stretching up so high...


2667, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


All you Bostonians are starting to recognize the spot, right? And do you believe the two swans visiting the Public Garden today came over to visit when T was at the water?


2550, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Now, here you can get a good look at this big gorgeous boy! He's 18 months old, and he loved running around and playing.


2575, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Love T's fantastic lips in this one...


2662, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Riding the beloved Mack. Or is that Jack or Lack?


2616, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Just one more with T and his beautiful momma. They had a blast playing together today, and wait 'til you scroll down a bit and see our Nantucket pictures from last summer with T's grandmother - you can see the resemblance -- three generations of beauties!


2672, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And before we finished up today, we couldn't forget T's beloved Nanny. We needed to capture some moments of them playing together - he has such a great time with her.


2680, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Now I had to call this post "Ducks and the water, twice", because the first time I did T's photos we were out on Nantucket last August (I usually do a few days of sessions out there each summer), and his grandmother (yes, I didn't mistype that - she's really his grandmother... gorgeous, isn't she?) had me join them at a tiny pond where there were more ducks than I'd ever seen before. Incredible.


6400, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Looking back at these makes me realize how much T has grown since August - amazing! He wasn't standing on his own back then, and he was just such a cute little baldy...


6519, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


T, giving us his almost 1 year old wave, as a sneaky duck appears behind him. All today's photos will be ready soon - thanks for a great day today and last summer, guys!


6463, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: