Monday, May 19, 2008

3 years later - the grins continue

I met this adorable girlie in the summer of 2005 when she was just 14 months old. (Summer '05... this means her sweet mom met me at the door on Sunday morning and said "Wow, you look great!" I wasn't sure what she meant, and then I remembered... I was roundly pregnant when she last saw me... hehe, so yes, now I am super slim in comparison ;)

But S has such an infectious grin. Here are some shots from back in '05, first...


2010, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


Don't you love the huge grin and the 14 mo old teeth? Not to mention the twinkling eyes...


2032, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And back when she was the only little one - some snuggling book time with her mom and dad...


2057, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And now, some shots from Sunday morning. Here's big girl S, with her little sister S... aren't they gorgeous? I think little S looks so much like her big sister did in the older photos, it's great.


3951, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


See what I mean about the smile?


3962, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And here's little sister S, with a pretty fantastic grin of her own.


3977, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And I might have a new favorite family photo here... I just love this one. The way the two sisters are looking at each other. Granted, I do have a new favorite on an almost hourly basis... but this wins this hour, hands down! Love it.


3984, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


This one says Boston to me so much - the brownstones in the background (not to mention the fantastic tongue on little S here!)


4096, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.


And one last mom and big girl S moment to bookend this post (since I started with one). Nice hug.

All the rest of your photos will be ready within the week. Great to see you guys again - I look forward to seeing you in the fall for holiday card stuff!


4030, originally uploaded by Boston Baby Photos.

No comments: