Monday, December 22, 2008

Many years, big girls

I've been taking pictures of these girls every year since I started my business back in 2003, and they've gotten so big!
1145 by you.

It's sweet, because they know I'm coming, and remember having done this year after year, so the three of us just wander the house inside and out, and their parents like to keep the pictures as a surprise, so it's up to us to play and take fun pictures. I love this one out in the snow:
1220 by you.

And ever since the beginning, the girls have always included their beloved stuffed animals, so we had to get them in a few shots, of course:
1017 by you.

And this was their favorite trick of this year's photos - the carry. I have to say it again - I can't believe how big they've gotten!
1128 by you.

No comments: